Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tracing your Lithuanian Ancestors from SA

Earlier this year I wrote a booklet on tracing your Lithuanian ancestors from South Australia. It give some websites to look at, in Australia and Lithuania, provides some things you should keep in mind when researching, eg name changes, and what is available in the Lithuanian Archives here in Adelaide.

Hard copies are available from the Library at Lithuanian house, but I have added a link here (Useful links) to the document in Google docs that you can have a look at. I had to take the graphics out because of its size, but the information is there.

I am happy to receive any feedback, good or bad, and will be updating the information as i learn more or corrections need to be made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Daina! I look forward to this developing resource.
Dana Grigonis

The songs my father sang

Paulius Rutenis (Rutkauskas) 19 March 1919 – 28 August 1983 Singer, soloist, actor, director, journalist. A man who was seen on and off ...